Engkorang Yang Best

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

a daY before LeaVe bEloVed PLacE...

Jam 0004
Waktu Lappy Kesayangan
Rabu | 30 december 2009

omg!!!
da time is around da corner...
1 day b4 finishing my practical...
hurm...
its so sad to leave diz place...
im in lurve wif FAA
how wonderful life here...
know people @ FAA make me smile untill my ear..=)
its make me remembering my really2 besh buddies...
ecah and frenz..,
seyesly, im really mish them...
hey...
when will do da reunion ha???
hee...=)


tommorow will be da last day for me @ FAA...
thanx MR. JAMAL because u still accept da 'crazy' gurlz in ur company...
thanx because give me offer to me to work here after i finish my diploma...
thanx because u believe me to take care of FAA @ Serting...
5 month here i got da really2 besh experience for ma life...
arghh...
cant i dont want go back to perlis???

oh no no!!!
NANA, finish ur study okeh...
only 6 month to go to get ur diploma..
after datz, u can do watz u want to do okeh...=)


for all FAA worker,
thanx 4 everything...
thanx 4 every sweet moment datz u give it to me...
eventhough we never know each other, but we still can get along together...
cant forgot how bizi we are when sawari gave 2000 tshirt to print only in 3days..
woww..
datz amazing rite...
u know what,
im really2 hepi to saw we work as a team...
like 1 big famili...
eventhough @ 2nd nite im only the one gurlz there..
3 am, i feel very32 hungry..
then, me  n poco go to 7e to bought maggi cup..
n then abg fifi mcm taw2 jek ader food to eat...
he woke up when da megi already to eat..=)
after subuh, i saw everybody going to lepak2 @ timbunan baju..
i know,

its time to sleep..
we really tired + sleepy..
so, i dont care where i wanna sleep..
put my head on floor, then im already zzzZZZ..=)
it so sweet to remember diz moment...
epul | wan | fizi | poco | sham | budin | fifi | zul | jamal


its only the one from thousand moment @ faa..
thanx everybody...
faa serting also faa kerayong...

u will be a part of my life..
FineArtAdvertising....
I'll mish it..=(


stop typing aand think about my report
0045 hours

0 kutukan sopan diterima:

 

The Journey Of Nana Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design